Often seniors are faced with the challenges of declining health and wellness, causing increased risk
for falls and injuries as well as other hazards of growing older. S.P.J.S.T offers rehabilitation services after an illness or injury to assist patients in reshaping lives and restoring lost abilities. Our mission is to engage patients holistically, meaning we treat them physically, emotionally, and socially. Our goal is to help patients return to their optimum functional abilities, and improve their quality of life. Our services include Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Pathology and Nursing Services, in a strong teamwork environment to meet the wide range of complications that older people face, all in a caring home-like environment.
Services we offer include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available 7 days a week
- Interdisciplinary treatment approach by a team of highly qualified Rehabilitation professionals
- Family involvement in treatment and care planning
- On-site Rehabilitation Program Director to coordinate and manage the efforts of the interdisciplinary rehab team
- Pre-admission screenings to assess each patients appropriateness for the program
We are a totally open admissions policy community and do not discriminate in any way against race, age, gender, religion, creed, disability or national origin.